Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Anna's don't have a damn thing to cook mexican chicken

Description:
I just threw this together with available ingredients the other day...my friends and the kids loved it....no left overs! As a single mom I often stand in my kitchen thinking there is nothing to cook....well, mom has finally learned to get inventive...lol

Ingredients:
3 pounds chicken, cubed and cooked.
1 1/2 cups egg noodles (yes, I know this in supposed to be a mex dish..lol)
1 10oz can of enchilada sauce
1 cup water
2 tablespoons of minced garlic
2 tablespoons of mrs. dash
velvetta cheese, 4 slices cubed

Directions:
After cubing and cooking chicken until done, poar in enchilada sauce and water, add mrs dash and garlic.
Allow to come to a boil before adding egg noodles.
Cook until egg noodles are soft then add cubed cheese, allow cheese to melt and sauce to thickened.

No comments:

Post a Comment