Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Got My Busted Head last night from the Wonderful Talented +Steph Ratte'


I got my Busted Head today from the wonderful and talented +Steph Ratté .. You should really pop on over to her profile and see some of the amazing work she does. She also have a very talented sister +Jess Ratte .
Steph Ratté's profile photoSteph Ratté originally shared this post:
Next up, it's +Anna Rowe ! I kinda improvised on your hair, but I hope you like it nonetheless :) Your Hi-res, non-watermarked version will be PM'ed to you momentarily! :D
#BustingHeads #Art #Illustration #Avatars
Anna Rowe, your head's been busted! :D I used two pics for reference for this, so I hope you like it! :D Markers and PrismaPens on printer bond. Art © 2012 to SGMR.
2 people were tagged in this album  -  Marc Jansen and Anna Rowe

No comments:

Post a Comment